Vilmonic is an artificial life simulator and genetics and evolution sandbox game.
Protect and breed unique pixel-art life forms where pixels and color have meaning. Experiment with natural and artificial selection. Craft tools and buildings and change the environment. Find ancient tech and fend off the mindless haywire zombitons.
Craft Farm Breed Evolve!
- A living, breathing world with programmatically generated life forms.
- Use observation and experimentation to learn about the simulated physics and biology.
- Study each creature's genetic code, morphology, physiology, and behavior.
- Breed animatroids and farm fungols for specific traits and balance the ecosystem.
- Craft many mysterious items each with a subtle and not-so-subtle impact on the world.
- Dig up relics from the past. Is it useful treasure or just so much trash?
- No "God Mode", the only way to change the world is from within the world!
- Spread dangerous toxic waste to increase the mutation rate of creatures in the world.
- Craft beverages to speed up or modify the simulation.
- Mellow, slow paced game play. You can dive in and manipulate every aspect of your world or sit back and watch it grow.
Try the lite version here.