A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Vilmonic is an artificial life simulator and evolution sandbox game that takes place in a lonely distant future.
You are the last caretaker of the final few life forms on the planet. Protect each animatroid and fungolite species, analyze their DNA, selectively breed new species, craft tools and buildings, dig rivers and make new islands, find ancient tech, and fend off the mindless haywire zombitons...
Craft Farm Breed Evolve!
- A living, breathing world with evolving life forms that have their own unique genetic code, morphology, physiology, and behavior
- Breed animatroids and farm fungols for specific traits
- An ever-growing list of craftable structures and tools, each with a subtle and not-so-subtle impact on the world
- Treasure hunting, dig up relics from the past, some are useful, many may just be junk
- Toxic waste barrels, use them to drastically increase the mutation rate of creatures in the world
- Roads and "driving" mode to help speed up long distance traveling
- Craftable beverages that have different effects on your avatar (and your pets)
- Endlessly customizable avatar
- Mellow, slow paced game play. You can dive in and manipulate every aspect of your world or just sit back and watch it grow
|Published||1 year ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||alife, artificial-life, Casual, evolution, pet, Pixel Art, Roguelike, Sandbox, virtual-pet, whimsy|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average duration||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Touchscreen|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $7.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: